Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's been a while

I know it's been a while I don't post anything. We are still alive and happy....I've been busy writing a new blog in Portuguese. It's a "lds mommy blog". There aren't many mommy's blogs in Portuguese so I decided to start writing one. It's maesud.blogspot.com. It's been a lot of fun writing it.

Cecilia is 16 months old and even cuter. She is adorable. She likes to play with her blocks, she loves to read. She goes to her room, picks up a book or two and brings it to me so we can read it together. She likes to go outside for walks. She love to go see the temple, which we can from our apartment complex. She says: "popo"for temple. She already says some other words like: papai, moma, vovó, Afa(aut Rafa), please, thank you and a few others.

Every day that goes by I love even more being a stay at home mom. It is wonderful to be able to teach her things like praying, singing, reading. I love watching her grow and do a different thing every day.

Luiz is taking 21 credits at school this semester so he's been very busy with homework, projects and everything else. He only has one more semester to go! We are so happy to be almost done...

We had a great Halloween. Cecilia was a cute "Minnie Mouse". We went trunk or treating at the complex. It was fun.

No comments: